RNG EKO GREEN Pulse Oximeter Fingertip with 5 Year Replacement Warranty, Blood Oxygen Saturation & Heart Rate Monitor with Plethysmograph and LED Backlight [Made In Spain] - BLUE
RNG EKO GREEN Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation & Heart Rate Monitor with Plethysmograph and LED Backlight [Made In Spain] - BLUE
The RNG EKO GREEN Pulse Oximeter, based on all digital technology, is intended for non-invasive spot check measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2)
Advanced DSP algorithm can minish the influence of motion artifact and improve measurement accuracy of low perfusion. The Oximeter can be used to measure human Hemoglobin Saturation and heart rate through finger
Measure your Pulse Rate , SpO2 Accurately
Oxygen Saturation or SpO2 - is a measure of the amount of oxygen-carrying hemoglobin in the blood relative to the amount of hemoglobin not carrying oxygen. The body needs there to be a certain level of oxygen in the blood or it will not function as efficiently. This value is represented by a percentage. If reading says 98%, this means that each red blood cell is made up of 98% oxygenated and 2% non-oxygenated hemoglobin. Normal SpO2 values vary between 95% -100%.
SPO2 Measurement Range of oximeter -
- SpO2 Range: 70% - 100%
- Accuracy: ±2%
Pulse rate or PR - Your pulse is your heart rate, or the number of times your heart beats in one minute. Pulse rates vary from person to person.
Normal heart rates at rest:
- Children: 70 – 100 beats per minute
- Adults: 60 – 100 beats per minute
- Adults (athletes/fit adults): 50 – 60 beats per minute
PR Measurement range of Oximeter-
- Pulse Rate Range: 25BPM-250BPM
- Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1%
Why should you use a pulse Oximeter
- Knowing your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and your pulse rate (PR) allow you to better under-stand what’s happening in your body.
- When numbers drop to low on the digital pulse oximeter reading, then you know it’s time to take action.
- Athletes, pilots, extreme adventurers and senior citizens can all benefit from having this knowledge (literally) at their fingertips.
NOTE: Oximeter comes in three different colors Blue, Grey and White. Color may vary depending upon the availability.
In The BoxOximeter Device, 2 AAA Batteries Installed, User Manual
* Required Field